At GQNorth Commercial Property Management we strive to be different. We provide highly personalized service to our clients at all times. Each of our clients are unique; from their needs, to their goals, to the priority of their investments. We believe that it is critical to take the time to learn about each individual client and their investment goals in order to develop a tailored management plan. We are creative, proactive and love to be at the forefront of the communication lines. We treat our clients investment as if it were our own. That is the GQNorth difference.
Commercial Real Estate Leasing, Sales & Management throughout the Sacramento Area
ROUTINE SITE VISITS
COORDINATION OF LEASING ACTIVITIES
NETWORK OF QUALITY VENDORS
COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES
What Makes GQNorth Different?
GQNorth is a boutique commercial brokerage and property management company located in Fair Oaks, California. The company was founded by Bob Shahlaie and Nate Giwoff in 2010 after a successful career with CB Richard Ellis and TRI Commercial.
We strongly feel that our competitive advantage is our size. We are large enough and experienced enough to get the job done, but small enough to care for every client’s personal needs. Our advantages can be summarized as follows:
- We genuinely care about you and your property… Really!
- We deliver highly personalized service. We answer our phone and promptly respond to email and text messages. You will never have to chase us down.
- We do not believe in tying you down to a long-term commitment. All of our management agreements are month-to-month. If you are not delighted with our service, you will not be stuck with us.
- We are absolutely flexible. We can and will tailor a management plan to fit your unique needs and budget.
Leasing and Investment Sales
Am@gqnorth.com 916.801.3984 DRE #02111696
- Here are Sacramento County's highest-paid employees October 16, 2021
- New owners to take over Sacramento family-owned dealership Mel Rapton Honda October 15, 2021
- Placer County grant supports high-speed internet to Auburn area October 15, 2021
- Lawsuit accuses Rhombus Systems of patent infringement October 15, 2021
- Covered California for Small Business announces 4% average rate increase for 2022 October 15, 2021
- Best Places to Work: Capital Rivers Commercial tops micro-company category October 15, 2021
- 5 things to know: Aftershock Festival brought an estimated $30M to local economy October 15, 2021
- Cannabis dispensary All About Wellness faces $2.5 million tax lien, highlighting industry issue October 15, 2021
- 2021 Best Places to Work: Honorees in the small-company category October 15, 2021
- Best Places to Work: Zennify tops small-company category October 15, 2021